Last updated on June 25th, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Now you don’t need to go out of your home to pay bills. You don’t need to stand in a queue to pay your electricity, Sui gas, water, and postpaid bills. Now you can make electricity bill payment online. The good news is many banks, and mobile network companies offer online bill payment. These companies or banks provide you facility of bill payment without any extra charges.
Pay Your Bills Online:
Pay your bills now. You can easily set up your online bank account of your respective bank in just a few minutes. You can also pay via JazzCash, Easypaisa.
Pay Your Bills Through online bank:
List of Pakistani banks which are giving this facility are given below:
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Standard Chartered (SCB)
- Muslim Commercial bank (MCB)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Askari Bank (AKBL)
- Bank Al Falah
- Allied Bank (ABL)
- Faysal Bank (FBL)
How to Pay Bill through Bank online?
In this article, you are going to read how you can pay your utility bills through HBL bank. First of all, you need to sign in to your HBL account Via Mobile application or website. After that, you will be able to pay your bills. HBL offers this service without any extra costs so that you can pay your bill without any hesitation.
- Log in to your bank account mobile application or website. Then click on Pay bills, as shown below:
2. Just click on pay bills and then add the category of bills. Like you may want to pay the electricity bill, gas bill, water, landline, or postpaid bills. Click on make new payment as shown below:
3. Now you will need to add a category of your invoice as shown below:
4. Now you will need to select an electricity bill company, then you will need to 14 digit reference number in consumer id like shown below, then you will easily be able to pay your bill at your home.
You may also like to read the fesco online bill. In this article, we explained how you could find a reference number of your invoice.
The consumer number is the reference number.
How to pay the bill through JazzCash?
To pay your bill, you can either visit the nearest JazzCash franchise, or you can pay it at home. To pay a bill at home, you must have money in your JazzCash account. Paying bills through JazzCash is as easy as paying through the bank.
- Dial *786# from your mobile phone.
- Select the second option which is pay bills
- Now select category
- Now select the company of your as I chose fesco
- Enter your 14 digit reference number
- Then enter MPIN
- Click Ok
You paid your bill in a few steps.
How to Pay your bill through EasyPaisa?
It is straightforward to pay bills through Easypaisa. You can visit their nearest franchise, or you can pay it online at your home.
Benefits of the Paying bill online.
There are many benefits in the online LESCO billing system
- The invoice of customers automatically generated and prevented from the human error in detecting money.
- It saves time
- No need to double-checked for the accuracy of money
- It is fast and simple
- More accurate
- It is easy to collect the information for records by using an automatic billing system. If there is any error, the system shows the error on the spot and correct the information
- You can pay the charges from your smartphone, no matter where you are.
- You can check all billing information like the bill of last month or the bill of the previous three months from the system.
Here is an ultimate guide for how you can pay your bill online via Easypaisa.