Last updated on September 14th, 2020 at 04:47 pm
If you are searching for HESCO online bill services, You are at the right place. You will find the answers to all your queries related to Hyderabad Electricity Supply Company from this website.
HESCO online bills checking system made Hyderabad citizen’s lives more comfortable. This website aims to provide you all facilities in one place. Not only can you check, Pay bills, but also can print and download the copy of your old and latest bills here. Electricity Supply Company of Hyderabad distributes the energy to all districts of the Sindh.
HESCO is trying to improve the facilitation given to its consumers. It started to provide online facilities to its users so that consumers do not move outside, especially for paying bills. In hot summer or cold weather, you do not need to stand in rows and wait for hours for paying bills. You make also like to check Mepco online bill.
- How to check HESCO online bill?
- How to get a duplicate copy of your HESCO bill?
- Instructions to get printed HESCO bill
- Download your bill instead of printing.
- Contact Information
- What is an online bill payment?
- How can I pay HESCO bills through JazzCash?
- Is online bill payment safe?
- A brief history of HESCO
How to check HESCO online bill?
Here is a complete guide for checking online HESCO bills.
- You have a reference field box and submit button below.
- Insert your 14 digits of consumer number/reference number in Ref field box
- Click the submit button.
- After submitting the request, the system will generate your latest electric bill on your screen.
Note: (WAPDA has updated consumers’ number recently note that updated ref number for future use.)
If you want to take the print of your HESCO bill, please follow the below section
How to get a duplicate copy of your HESCO bill?
Sometimes previous bill history is required for some reasons. But you have lost your bill, and you can find out all history from here. Often you are out of the door and want to have a duplicate copy of your latest bill, what will you do? To resolve such problems, you must have an active internet facility and cell phone or laptop. Follow these simple instructions to get your duplicate HESCO online bill copy.
- First of all, click the following on the button which is given above. You will see the reference field.
- Click on the customer services option and select “duplicate copy” from the menu.
- There you will view a simple form. Add 14 digits of your reference number without using space in the reference field.
- Now enter the submit button.
- Finally, the system will generate an electronic copy of your bill.
- Now you can get consumer bill printing copy or download it.
Instructions to get printed HESCO bill
- When you get HESCO online bill on your screen from the above method, you will notice a small icon with the print caption appears on top of the page.
- Click on the Print icon.
- The print page will appear on your screen with some options.
- Set page size as “A4.”
- Remove all values from the footer and header.
- Select the portrait layout.
- Enter the print button.
- Take the printed paper copy of your bill from the printer.
Download your bill instead of printing.
Everyone has no facility of printer anytime, but you need to have records of the bill immediately. What should you do in such a situation? How can you save your bills for later use? This user’s friendly website will guide you on how you can download your bill in a single step while you have no printer. Press Ctrl+P; if the printer is not attached, the page will show save or download button option. Enter the button and download it in any folder you want.
If you find any problem related to electricity, reading issues, or any query, you can meet the team of HESCO in working hours. Here are the contact details of the Hyderabad energy Supply Company.
Working Hours: 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday
Headquarter address: HESCO headquarter WAPDA Complex, Hussainabad Hyderabad Sindh, Pakistan
Email Address:[email protected]
What is an online bill payment?
Online Billing is an easy and fastest way. The payment method is also secure and less time consuming because you have no need to write a cheque or sending mail. You can pay your bill via JazzCash, Easypaisa, or online banking system in minutes. You must have the amount in your account for making a smooth transaction
How can I pay HESCO bills through JazzCash?
There is a step by step guide to pay bills through JazzCash.
First, you must have an activated JazzCash account.
- Dial *786 # from your mobile.
- Now select Pay Bills
- Select Bill type like electricity.
- Select HESCO
- Here you need to enter the reference number of your Hesco bill.
- Put your MPIN of JazzCash account for a successful transaction
- Finally, You paid your HESCO bill
Here is a brief guide on how you can pay your electricity bill via JazzCash
Is online bill payment safe?
Online bill payments are safer than any other method. But payments must be made through a valid medium like online banking or a reliable company. Additionally, it is more secure as you do not need to give your credit card to an agent for your billing transaction.
A brief history of HESCO
During 1981 there was an AEB (Area Electricity Board) in Hyderabad out of eight AEBs as a result of revolutions in the WAPDA act. Successively from 1981 to April 1998, the Government of Pakistan took a significant step and made the WAPDA online bill system in Hyderabad. Now Hyderabad Electric Supply Company is responsible for Hyderabad Area Electricity Board. However, HESCO is majorly operated and owned by the Water and Power Development Company (WAPDA). However, HESCO subsumed in April 1984 and finally obtained the certificate for business commencement on 1st July 1998. NEPRA took this step according to Companies Ordinance (1984) under the section of 146(2).
HESCO is providing electricity in 12 districts of the Sindh province. It is working day and night to make its consumers more comfortable and alternatively also running its business effectively. According to the research, Hyderabad Electric Supply Company is entertaining more than 1,008,713 end users. Furthermore, it is facilitating 77,134 KM square area and performing four circle operations.
You can also check iesco online bill.